Guilty Pleasures (1)
One of my unfulfilled ambitions is to be a dancer. I am a bit too old in the tooth to set the world of dance alight but I have every intention of living my dreams through my poor unsuspecting future children and being the stage mum from hell If anyone knows how to convince a little boy that doing ballet and contemporary is totally ok, even though the idiots at school might pick on him please let me know, so I can be prepared for that inevitable eventuality. Kids are cruel!!
Back to my guilty pleasure numero uno. So you think you can dance (SYTYCD), this show leaves me in awe, envy, admiration, tears etc. I watched it on Living TV in the UK but thanks to YOU TUBE (loving your work) since I have been in France I haven’t totally missed out. Watch these and tell me it does nothing for you.
1. This is just breathtakingly beautiful to watch. This is the reason why my son WILL, I repeat WILL be a dancer (she says with a manic look in her eyes as she froths at the mouth).
2. Freaky, fun, and funky. One of my favourite choreography on the show. Love it!!!!!!
4. Brilliant Choreography from the best in my opinion (Mia Michaels)
5. Variety is the spice of life.
6. This is from the Ellen show. Check out the latin dancers, poppers and breakdancers. Geez!!!
7. Some that just boggles the mind and body
No comments yet.